Jesus appears to Frank Dougan in Church of the Holy Sepulchre 05 /10/ 23...

I was in the Church of The Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, Israel 05/10/2023 I was making a video of the place where Our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ stood when He met St. Maria Magdalene after He had Risen from The Dead. I had been in Jerusalem from 02/10/2023 until 06/10/2023 "The Eve of Destruction and violence" against the Jewish people by the terrorists Palestinians Muslims Hamas. I had been revealing to many people over the 4 days I spent inside the Church the exact spot where Our Blessed Lord Jesus stood when he met St. Maria Magdalene near the doors of the Franciscan Chapel as there are no notices or signs indicating these places. Every evening the Franciscan priests have a ceremony around 17.00 in a procession around the main church and finish in a circle around the spot where Our Blessed Lord Jesus met St. Maria Magdalene. As I was filming at this sacred place Jesus appeared in a tongue of light which can clearly be seen moving before me on the film. This was when I came out of the Franciscan Chapel where I had been explaining the place where Our Blessed Mother Mary the mother of Jesus had been standing when she met Him after He had Risen and St. Maria Magdalene had left to inform His disciples that he was Risen. I also explained about St. Francis of Assisi had been in this most sacred place on earth and the pillar where Our Blessed Lord Jesus had been scourged. As I am an ancient person I don't have knowledge or interest in the art of film making or editing. It was only after I had retuned to where I was living in Jerusalem that I reviewed my video and noticed the tongues of light proceeding me as I filmed. It is quite clear to see that this was Jesus in the form of The Holy Spirit as He is one with Our Father and The Holy Spirit and I don't suppose that He would appear in human form, although I must add that in May 2023 I met a man who was begging on the streets of Heraklion, Crete who had the same face of Jesus as one can see on the Shroud of Turin and I gave him some money and food. One may question why should Our Blessed Lord Jesus appear to me Frank Dougan a humble peasant born Roman Catholic person from the old slums of Govan, Glasgow, Scotland. Could it have been because of my deep faith in Jesus Christ and also my dedication for the return of His Holy Lindisfarne Gospels "The Holy Grail of the North" as I have dubbed them to their rightful home in the North East of England from captivity in the British Library in London. Also I deeply opposed to these organisations charging money to view these sacred works when the British Library send them out on "Loan" such as at Durham Cathedral 2014 and The Laing Art Galley in Newcastle upon Tyne 2022 therefor denying people who have no money the opportunity to view "The Holy Grail of the North" as the North of England is where the Lindisfarne Gospels were written c700ad in tribute and honour of the great St. Cuthbert who was born in Lothian, Scotland. As a Knight of St. Columba it is my duty to defend the rights of the poor and downtrodden. Perhaps this is the reason Our Blessed Lord Jesus appeared before me in the most sacred place on earth in Jerusalem, God's chosen city is because of my dedication to His Holy Gospels. Another explanation could be of my great love for Marie Stuart, Mary Queen of Scots and my belief that she should be Canonised and as she was a Roman Catholic martyr as she was brutally murdered because of her belief in Jesus and her dedication to her Roman Catholic faith and stood firm against the destruction and mayhem of Protestant forces of evil in Scotland and England in those dark days of doom and gloom under Henry VIII, Martin Luther, Calvin, Elizabeth 1, Cecil, Walsingham and John Knox. In my humble opinion the Roman Catholic faith is the only true faith with the ONLY road to heaven. I still have the film on my iPad for anyone who wishes to review it. Please Like, Subscribe and share this video for all the world to see Jesus in the form of The Holy Spirit. https://independent.academia.edu/Fran...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devil worship was rife in Berwick and was a stronghold during and after the Reformation, this was the territory where John Knox had his first post.

Scientists have successfully implanted an artificial eye in two patients that have given them a limited vision.